SucraidASSIST™ Patient Support Program
SucraidASSIST™ (Access and Support Services in Sucraid® Therapy) is a comprehensive program of support, education and assistance services for eligible US patients.
SucraidASSIST™ is staffed by nurse case managers who are the single point of contact to answer all Sucraid® (sacrosidase) Oral Solution questions.
What is SucraidASSIST™?
Nurse Case Managers
- Nurses provide support and education
- Primary point of contact
- Copay assistance for Sucraid®
- Deductible and premium support
- Most plans cover Sucraid®
- Insurance verification
- Prior authorization assistance
Medicaid/Medicare Appeal Support
- Appeal Medicaid and Medicare plans if Sucraid® not covered
Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Empathetic peer coach
- Tips on daily living with Sucraid®
- Dietary consultation with RD
- Resources for diet management
SucraidASSIST™ Program Information